Monday, March 26, 2012

Not My Best Work {Weekly Summary}

Weight: 217 lbs.
Weekly Change: -1
Overall Change: -2 from "starting weight" of 219
Next goal weight: 214
BMI: 31.1 (obese) (using this calculator)
Waist Circumference: Forgot to measure, but probably still 39 inches
Disease Risk: Very High (according to this chart)
Jeans Size: 18/20 (depends on the day)
Total Workouts: 1
Total Running Time: 3 minutes
Total Running Distance: 1/4 mile
Longest Single Run: 3 min/.25 mile
Progress on Training Plan(s): I'm currently in Week 2 of this Couch to 5K program .
Total Flights of Stairs: 74
Status of Busted Toe: The broken part continues to grow out, slowly but surely, and the discolored area continues to spread. I really hope that part IS going to heal eventually!!
Last Week's Goal(s): Fell short on both of my exercise goals. I only had one workout (but it was great!), and I only climbed 74 flights of stairs. I did reach my blog goal though, when I posted a photo of the gimpy toe on Wordless Wednesday.
Next Event Goal: Still not ready to choose a specific event, so sticking with the vague goal to be in 5K shape by this summer. I'm starting to look into some races, so I really need to get my butt in gear so I can set some attainable goals!
Next Week's Goals: Okay, AGAIN I am aiming for just TWO workouts. I think I'm going to punish myself somehow if I can't manage this. And since I failed to reach 100 flights of stairs, I'll repeat that as my weekly goal as well. This week I'll set a third exercise goal, to keep up with my crunches and push ups. I started that little challenge last week, did three days, then missed two days, then got back into it yesterday. My goal for this week is to miss no more than one day in a row (if I have to miss any). My blog goal for this week is to start working ahead on some posts for future weeks, so that I'm not always trying to get a whole post written from start to finish every day.

Analysis: Eh, it was an off week. I'll spare you the litany of excuses, but basically there were a bunch of small obstacles that individually were not too terrible, but when piled on top of each other really slowed me down. Assuming I don't catch my son's stomach virus, I'm optimistic that this will be a much better week! Oh, and on the bright side, my one workout included a short run, and it felt great! I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment