If you follow me on Facebook, you know I'm a huge Olympics junkie. Ever since the summer of 1984, the Olympics have been very special to me!
Tonight the Games of the XXX Olympiad get underway in London, and here are five events I can't wait to watch!
1. Equestrian, especially the show jumping. I was horse crazy as a kid and never fully outgrew it.
2. Swimming. Phelps. Lochte. Speedos. I'm in.
3. Gymnastics. The first Olympic sport I remember watching...sweet nostalgia!
4. Soccer. Go USA women's team!!
5. Marathon. I like the other running events too, but there is just something special about an Olympic marathon.
Which sports are you excited to watch?