Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Has Sprung! {Five Things Friday}

My favorite local weather experts have declared that winter is (finally) officially over as of today. I happen to love winter, but it had its turn and now I am ready for spring. In celebration of the season's arrival, here are some of my favorite things!

The Five BEST Things about Spring

1. Baseball! 'Nuff said.

2. Easter candy (I really should have bought stock in Cadbury a long time ago...)

3. New life, from the buds on the trees to the flowers and grass, and also all the adorable baby animals that are born this time of year.

4. Outdoor activities: picnics, hikes, campouts, and of course lots of RUNNING!

5. My darling daughter, born on April 9th last year. Celebrating her entrance into this world will now be one of my favorite things to do every Spring!

Of course, it's not all sunshine and fuzzy bunnies, so I will be fair and honest.

The Five WORST Things about Spring

1. Bees

2. Pollen

3. Dark mornings, for now

4. Pollen

5. Rain (except when it washes away some of the POLLEN!)

Happy Spring, everyone! I'm off to take some Benadryl with a Cadbury Creme egg chaser...

No comments:

Post a Comment