Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Still Not Quite Getting It Done {Weekly Summary}

I'm two days late with the weekly update. Oops.

Weight: 218 lbs.
Weekly Change: +1
Overall Change: -1 from "starting weight" of 219
Next goal weight: 214
BMI: 31.3 (obese) (using this calculator)
Waist Circumference: Forgot to measure but probably still 38.5 inches
Disease Risk: Very High (according to this chart)
Jeans Size: 18 (20 is officially too big! not really losing weight, but somehow getting smaller...)
Total Workouts: 2
Total Running Time: 12 minutes
Total Running Distance: 1 mile
Longest Single Run: 6 min/.5 mile (no walking!)
Progress on Training Plan(s): I finished Week 4 of this Couch to 5K program .
Progress in Sit Up/Push Up Challenge: Up to 40 crunches and 20 push ups, but they're still "girl push ups"
Injury Report: No real change in the busted toe; still sore sometimes.
Last Week's Goal(s): Failed on all my goals but one (I did manage to blog more than once!).
Next Event Goal: I'm not officially saying I'm definitely aiming for this race, but my friend Jack and I are discussing maybe reprising the fun the we had in the inaugural Semper Fi 5K. This year's event is June 30th. I'd love to be able to complete a 5K by then, but I'll probably wait another month before determining whether this is a realistic goal. Update: I REALLY need to get my butt in gear if this is going to be possible!!
Next Week's Goals: Once again repeating the goal of 3 workouts (all runs, hopefully), and the goal of keeping up with my SU/PU challenge. My blog goal is to work on some of the posts I've had in mind for a while. And I'm going to try again to get my bike operational so I can start riding!

Analysis: The week started out great but it all came undone over the weekend. Sick kids, sick husband, work deadline -- life just got in the way, as it is wont to do. I'm sure there are people who can balance all these things better than I can, but I have yet to find the secret. This week has started off the same as the last ended, but I hope I'll be able to turn it around.

No comments:

Post a Comment