Monday, April 2, 2012

Still Here {Weekly Summary}

Weight: 217 lbs.
Weekly Change: None
Overall Change: -2 from "starting weight" of 219
Next goal weight: 214
BMI: 31.1 (obese) (using this calculator)
Waist Circumference: Forgot to measure, but probably still 39 inches
Disease Risk: Very High (according to this chart)
Jeans Size: 18/20 (depends on the day)
Total Workouts: 1
Total Running Time: 3 minutes
Total Running Distance: 1/4 mile
Longest Single Run: 3 min/.25 mile
Progress on Training Plan(s): I'm still in Week 2 of this Couch to 5K program .
Total Flights of Stairs: 76
Status of Busted Toe: Not much change from last week. Still healing slowly.
Last Week's Goal(s): Failure all around. One workout. Only 2 more flights of stairs than last week. Missed two days of crunches and push ups right at the beginning of the week. I didn't even work on the blog like I'd hoped to do.
Next Event Goal: Starting to get anxious to choose an event, so I REALLY need to get my butt in gear!!
Next Week's Goals: It's hard to set goals for this week because I'll be going on a trip. I feel like I have to keep shooting for two workouts until I actually achieve that, so I guess that again will be my goal. I have no idea how many stairs I'll be climbing so I'm not setting a goal for that. I'll repeat my goal of not skipping more than one day at a time of crunches and pushups. I'm not setting a blog goal because I have no idea how much time I'll be spending on or near my computer.

Analysis: I'm getting increasingly frustrated with myself, but still I refuse to give up. I mean, what else can I do? I'm not going to throw in the towel and just embrace being obese and out of shape. That's not the life that I want. I want my active life back, no matter how difficult it is to change all my bad habits (again). I'm not going to spend a bunch of negative energy beating myself up. I'm just going to keep.on.trying. Every day. Every week. As long as it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment