Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Little Behind {Weekly Summary}

This is for last week, April 2-8. I was out of town through Tuesday night and I'm still playing catch up and trying to get back to normal!

Weight: 216 lbs.*
Weekly Change: -1
Overall Change: -3 from "starting weight" of 219
Next goal weight: 214
BMI: 31.0 (obese) (using this calculator)
Waist Circumference: Forgot to measure, but probably still 39 inches
Disease Risk: Very High (according to this chart)
Jeans Size: 18/20 (depends on the day)
Total Workouts: 2
Total Running Time: 9 minutes
Total Running Distance: 3/4 mile
Longest Single Run: 6 min/.5 mile (broken up with some walking)
Progress on Training Plan(s): I'm in Week 3 of this Couch to 5K program .
Total Flights of Stairs: 60
Status of Busted Toe: Not much change from last week. Still healing slowly. Feels sore sometimes.
Last Week's Goal(s): Success!! Since I managed to get in a workout while I was on vacation, I completed 2 workouts last week! Yay!! However, I did not do any push ups or crunches once I was on vacation, so my goal success rate for the week was 50%.
Next Event Goal: Starting to get anxious to choose an event, so I REALLY need to get my butt in gear!!
Next Week's Goals: Okay the week is already half over, so I'm not going to get too ambitious. I want to repeat two workouts, and ideally they'll both be runs so I can complete week 3 of my training program. Today is the last day of the stair climbing challenge, so I won't be setting any goals with that other than just generally to continue taking the stairs more often than I did before the challenge started. I'd like to resume my push ups and crunches and not miss any more days this week. And I'd like to work ahead on some blog posts for next week.

Analysis: First of all, I have to confess that I weighed myself a day earlier than usual, before I left for my trip. After vacationing down South and celebrating a holiday, I fully expect the scale to show a much larger number tomorrow. I'm not worried about it, as long as the number goes back down next week. As for exercise, I'm proud of myself for going for a run on vacation. I wish I'd done it twice, but once is better than not at all! I discovered that running on country roads is a little scarier than suburban sidewalks, but the clean air was so refreshing to breathe! Man, I've missed running outside. I hope I get more chances to do that soon! I guess I don't have much else to say by way of analysis. Like I said, I'm still trying to get caught up on regular life. My next weekly summary will probably not have much to analyze either, though I'll at least do some more planning and goal-setting then. For now I'm just going to focus on getting my butt back on the treadmill tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment