Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday Shopper - Shampoo and Lotion

I could use some feedback! If I get some good responses, I'll make this a regular feature of my blog. I'm sure I will need lots of advice as time goes by on the various goods and services one needs when participating in sports.

Right now it's my hair and skin that could use some help. They are none too fond of chlorine, so it seems. I used to wash my hair every other day, so it's REALLY confused getting dunked in a pool and then washed 5 days a week. Can anyone recommend a good shampoo and conditioner (or 2-in-1...I love those!) that work especially well for frequent swimmers?

The chlorine has been drying my skin out something fierce. I use lotion every day but I still have some dry patches. I just bought the Target generic of Aveeno lotion and it seems to be helping some, but I'd love to know of other products that might work better.

Cost is always a factor for me, so if you recommend a pricey product, please also let me know of any sales, coupons, or other ways to purchase it at a discount.

Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

  1. April! I'm now a follower of your blog and cheering you on in your next training program! - Charla

    ReplyDelete