Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Trying to Try {Weekly Summary}

Weight: 220?
Weekly Change: None
Overall Change: Still at "starting weight" of 220, I think
Next goal weight: 214 (pre-pregnancy weight)
BMI: 32.0 (obese) (using this calculator)
Waist Circumference: 40 inches, I think
Disease Risk: Very High (according to this chart)
Jeans Size: 20
Total Workouts: 0
Total Walks: 0
Total Other Workouts: 0
Progress on Training Plan(s): Currently on hiatus while broken toe heals
Injury Report: The broken toe is still healing slowly. Really slowly. And I'm growing impatient.
Last Week's Goal(s): Still failing....
Next Event Goal: Still planning on the Arlington 9/11 Memorial 5K.
This Week's Goals: Same as last week and maybe I'll actually accomplish them this time: (1) Work on a nutrition plan. (2) Attempt some yoga or some other exercise that doesn't necessarily involve the toe. (3) Get a new battery for my pedometer.

Analysis: I think I need a reboot of some sort. I haven't even been trying to overcome the obstacle of the broken toe. Instead of sketching out a nutrition plan, I've continued to eat whatever I want. I didn't manage to write an update last week, and haven't weighed myself in even longer. For some reason, the word "denial" comes to mind. The problem is I don't know how to snap myself out of it. I'm so busy feeding and taking care of the baby, and trying to spend lots of quality time with my older kids, that I have little time or energy left over for anything else, even something as important as my health. I know that I need to find a better balance eventually, but at the moment I don't feel particularly driven to do so. Even though I re-listed my previous goals for this week, what I'd really like to accomplish is just finding some motivation so that at least I'll start trying again.

A good night's sleep might also help...so if someone wants to notify my sweet baby girl that nursing all night does not fit into my agenda, I'd appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment