Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Timing is Everything {Weekly Summary}

Weight: 223
Weekly Change: N/A
Overall Change: -2
Next goal weight: 220
BMI: 32.5 (obese) (using this calculator)
Waist Circumference: 40 inches, I think...still haven't measured
Disease Risk: Very High (according to this chart)
Jeans Size: 20
Total Workouts: 2
Total Walks: 2
Total Other Workouts: 0
Progress on Training Plan(s): Not working on any sort of training plan yet, but considering starting one for core strengthening.
Injury Report: No injuries or illnesses at the moment.
Next Event Goal: Same report as last week: "None on the horizon at the moment. I'm focusing on establishing exercise as a routine, and healthier eating habits, and making fitness a priority even within my insanely busy schedule. Additionally, money is really tight right now and race fees are a luxury I can do without."
Last Week's Goal(s): Once again failed at all three.
This Week's Goals: Repeating last week's goals AGAIN: (1) Do one exercise other than walking. (2) Work on more blog posts (even if they're not completed). (3) Measure my waist.

Analysis: Last week I was really off my game in a lot of ways. I was trying to start driving myself to the train instead of having my husband drop me off, but I didn't get the timing right a single time! I missed the train every day and ended up driving instead. Without that built-in exercise of the walk to my office building, I ended up having a fairly sedentary week. Thankfully I had an active weekend to help make up for it! I'm still working a lot of OT so squeezing in anything extra during the week has been an insurmountable challenge thus far. Healthy eating has been going reasonably well, but I didn't maintain it over the weekend. It can't be helped. There was cake. :) I just hope I can be active enough this week not to suffer a setback on the scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment