Wednesday, January 16, 2013

26 Weeks -- Bit of a Slow Start

Note: This post should have been written on Monday, so the stats are from last Monday-Sunday.

Workouts this week: 1
Breakdown of workouts: 1 Walk (about 30 min.)
Weight: 228 lbs
Total Gain: 14 lbs

After pledging here to start exercising again last week, I hit the treadmill and got started with a decent walk. More than a week later, I have yet to follow up that walk with another workout. Oops.

I'm not going to waste a lot of time overanalyzing the situation. It's pretty simple actually -- I'm once again out of the habit of being active, and changing habits is hard. I expect this to be an uphill battle, but I'll keep fighting it because I believe my "back to basics" approach is going to be good for me in the long run.

Nothing too exciting is going on with the pregnancy at the moment. I feel huge all of a sudden, and still have the occasional bout of nausea, and a decent night's sleep is quite elusive, but otherwise the discomforts are minimal right now. As I enter the third trimester this week, I know all that is going to change and soon I will be miserable, so I'm trying to appreciate the present as much as possible.

Yikes, this might be the most boring post I've ever written. Sorry about that. I'll try to be more interesting next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment